Saturday 18 May 2013

Chibi Wars >:D

*Once upon a time, in the wide realm of the internet...*

Ashliegh: Wow. I am really bored. I think I will google random things

*She googles for a short ammount of time* 

Ashliegh: Oh, what's this? A chibi maker? I think I will play with this for a bit.

*She plays for a bit, making a few chibis the way she likes*

Ashliegh : Mhm..I think I will dress her..Gray :D

*EVIL >.> *

Missy: Don't judge me with your judgey eyes, Mr/Mrs Narrator. >.>

*Suddenly KABOOM! Everything explodes and THERE IS LIFE!!*


Chibi Ashliegh: Oh elloh ^~^

Ashliegh:The hell are YOU? >.>

Chibi Ashliegh: Uhm... I'm a chibi you ^o^. I think... I mean, you did give me the name CHIBI ASHLIEGH, and you're ASHLIEGH, sooo....

Ashliegh: Seriously? 

*She contemplates the small creature that appears to be standing on her laptop and talking to her, before picking it up.*

Ashiegh: You're TINY O_O

Chibi Ashliegh: Well DUH. I AM a chibi -.-

Ashliegh: Attitude >.>

Chibi Ashliegh: ~giggles~ Sowwee

*There is another flash of light and crash of thunder. Everything is violently shaken and Missy falls over. When she looks up, there are several more chibis stood on her laptop.*

Ashliegh: ... Who are YOU?!

Chibi Ellie: I AM THE EVIL UNICORN ELLIE! FEAR ME!

*ASHLIEGH picks her up by the pigtails*

Chibi Ellie: Heeeeyyyy! Put me doooown! >~<

*Ashliegh begins to put her back on the table*

Chibi Missy: NUUUUH! SHE'S EVIL! >~<

Ashliegh: Well which is it?! Up or down?

Chibi Liz: Excuse me, I believe I can be of help with that. Please put her down.

*Ashliegh puts down Chibi Ellie to Chibi Missy's horror. Chibi Liz then pushes Chibi Ellie down and sits on her*

Chibi Liz: Sorted.

Chibi Ashliegh: HOORAY! ^o^

Chibi Ellie: This is worse than BEFORE!

Chibi Chelsie: You were asking for it, Chibi Ellie >~< Now be nice, this is our creator ^~^

Ashliegh : ... Creator?

Chibi Chelsie: Yes, creator. Hail creator ^o^

Ashliegh Please don't do that >///>

Chibi Chelsie: ~shouts~ HAIL CREATOR ^o^

*All the other chibis join in, Chibi Ellie included*

Ashliegh : ... No, seriously. Please stop it. 

*All the chibis stop* 

Chibi Liz: ~looks around~ ... Wait, someone's missing...

Chibi Ashliegh : I KNOW! Where's Chibi Liam?! 

*There is a muffled shriek and Missy turns around to the rubbish bin. She digs through a few pieces of scrap paper and pulls out a small Chibi* 
Ashliegh: ... Is that a boy?

Chibi Liz: ~facepalms~ Yes.

Chibi Liam: SILENCE! I AM NOT A BOY! I AM SAILOR MOON! 

*He runs off the edge of the desk and straight back into the bin*

Chibi Liam: FEAR MY POWER OF LOOOOOOOVEE!

Ashliegh : -.-' He's not exactly the BRIGHTEST crayola in the pack, is he?

Chibi Liz: -.-' No.

Chibi Ashliegh: LIIAAMMMMM!!! Q~Q

*she dives in after him* 

Chibi Chelsie: Poor, poor girl...

Chibi Ellie: ... I'm dying... Q~Q

*Chibi Liz climbs off Chibi Ellie, who stands up and runs around madly. Chibi Liam and Chibi Ashliegh are both in the bin, screaming. Ashliegh  buries her head in her hands*

Ashliegh : Dear God, what am I going to do with this lot? Should I just leave them somewhere?

Chibi Chelsie: You're not going to abandon us, are you, creator? Q~Q *Because if you did, we'd have to punish you...*

*Ashliegh strokes her hair with a finger*

Ashliegh: No, no I'm not... I'm not that cruel. 

*She pulls a journal and a pen out of a drawer*

Ashliegh : Not when this presents an interesting experimental oppertunity! You can stay!

All the Chibis: YAAAAAAAY!!

(Dear God, the stuff I do when I'm bored -.-)

3 comments:

  1. You even copied and pasted my stuff -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the end. Dear god the stuff you do when your bored, that is just sad.

    ReplyDelete