Saturday 18 May 2013

Chibi Day! St patrick day 3 ~ Going after Kita and Ellie

~ On st patrick day a terrible magic is let out, A demon name Kita has taken his old demoness (Ellie) and they have flew far into the sky, Now carrying on~

Ashliegh : We have to get them!

~Chibi Ashliegh is surronded with a magic force~



Chibi Ashliegh : Alright lets get them!

~ They both fly off to the plant auto~


Chibi Ellie : Ohh yes this place is lovely..May I go home now?

Chibi Kita :  No. Tell me your magic spell for your pre-magic formal.

~ A big crash is in the building and Ashliegh and Chibi ashliegh fly in~

Chibi Ashliegh : Let go off Ellie, She may be nasty to me but this is No way a good day for st patrick day.

~Ellie escaped through the hole in the wall and Kita doesnt notice~

Ashliegh : Yeah! Chibi Ashliegh is right let her free..Where ever she is??

~Chibi Kita looks around and Ellie is nowhere to be seen~

Chibi Kita : WHERE IS SHE?? ~Kita swings her ball of spikes around nocking down the building~

Ashliegh : You mean you don't know where she is??

Chibi Ashliegh : Ooooh..

Chibi Kita : No. She was here now shes gone!?

~ A hurd of good unicorns fly in and take Chibi Kita~

Ashliegh : Unicorns..? Really

Chibi Ashliegh : Ohhh lala pretty :O

~ Everyone is gone and Ashliegh and Chibi Ashliegh are confused~

Ashliegh : So do we go home now?

Chibi Ashliegh : Well urmmm yeah I suppose Ellie will be there hiding and time we get there Liam will be coming up to road back home.

~They both fly off to home~

Ashliegh : Ellie we are back!

~Chibi Ellie runs to them smiling~

Chibi Ellie : I escaped.. I did it. Yesss I am so powerful ^0^

~They all start laughing than liam comes through the door~

Chibi liam : I'm back!

Chibi Ashliegh : How was irie?

Chibi Liam : She made me wear these horrid boy clothes and she said she didnt like me when I was all girly 

Ashliegh : Well I ironed your dress for you ~She hands over Liam's dress~

Chibi Liam : yayayayayya pretty ^0^

Chibi Ashliegh : Well this day was exciting ~yawns~

~Ashliegh makes them hot chocolate and they all go to bed~

1 comment:

  1. This is the worst shit i have ever read.
    Firstly, the storyline is awful.
    Furthermore, this is blantly copied from MissM.
    Now, Chibi Ellie was named after me.
    I do not appreciate you using her in this rubbish.
    Take it down. now. you do realise it is ILLIGAL to copy?!
    If you are going to copy, don't you have the SENSE to AT LEAST CHANGE THE NAMES AROUND?!
    Bitch, take this blog down. now.

    ReplyDelete