Saturday 18 May 2013

Chibi wars! St patricks day

Ashliegh : Alright, So today we are having a party!

~All chibis jump around saying yay~


Chibi Ashliegh :  Green ... Seriously?

Ashliegh : Its not so bad, It suits you.


Chibi Chelsie : But I want to celebrate englands day only not the other countries!

Ashliegh : Well Irie is irish and shes a good friend of yours so shh.

Chibi Ashliegh : Omg can we go and see Irie?

Chibi Chelsie : Irie went to vist ireland today. We can't see her today.

Chibi Ashliegh : But Liam has gone to see her today.

Ashliegh : Liam paid for himself to go.

~Meanwhile in ireland~



Chibi Irie : So Liam why you here in Ireland?

Chibi Liam : Well, Its St patricks day and I wanted to see you. I told Ashliegh I would get here by myself.

Chibi Irie : Alright but I got you some BOY clothes, Put them on.

~Chibi liam goes in the bathroom and puts on boy clothes which he doesnt like~



Chibi liam : What on earth am I wearing?




~ To be continued~


No comments:

Post a Comment