Saturday 18 May 2013

Chibi Wars! Party time

*There is a big celebration party for Chibi Liz's Birthday*



Chibi Liz : Yayayya Its my birthday!!

~ A magic spirit comes into the room~


Chibi Party : Happy birthday Liz :)

Chibi Liz : Yay you made it!

Chibi Party : Well I am the party spirit, I am at every party :)

@
Chibi Ashliegh : Heyy Party! Hey Liz, Happy birthday!

Chibi Party : Welcome Chibi Ashliegh :)

 Chibi Liz : HEEEEEY!

~ Music comes on and they play music status for hours~

Chibi Ashliegh : Yayayay! Nice party, I love this song.

~Music stops~

~Chibi Party can't keep her position still and she falls~

Chibi Liz : Awwhh your out.. Its me vs Ashliegh now.

~Music plays~

Chibi Ashliegh : I wanna win! I wanna win!

~Music stops but ashliegh is still dancing~

Chibi Liz : Yay i'm the winner

Chibi ashliegh : Ohh Yay your the winner ~She smiles even though she wanted to win~

Chibi Party : I better Be going now Liz, Happy birthday :)

Chibi Liz : Thank you for coming, bye!

Chibi Ashliegh : Ashliegh said its bed time!

~They all go to bed~


5 comments:

  1. Now you're just taking the fucking piss -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr -_- stop copying Missy. you are spoiling it for everyone. bitch, i'm gonna find you on Msp.

      Delete
  2. hello you sadistic cunt ^O^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with missy! This is taking the piss -_- yeah I put chibis on YouTube but this is so much worse than what I did! U copied her chibis and her story, it doesnt take brains to figure out u copy and pasted the 1st episode ._." how obnoxious seriously .-.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It dosent even take a genius to figure out that you have not only COPIED the first episode of Chibi Wars, but you have stolen the chibis. Also, if you are trying to seek attention by getting hated, we know what you are up to. These names were given permission to be used by MissM s friends, and you obviously didn't ask them. Anyway, I will not waste any more time commenting or reading on this blog as you have stolen the storyline and the parts you make up yourself suck. Bye!

    ReplyDelete